Friday, March 7, 2008

The Brainy Gamer

The Brainy Gamer is a wonderful gaming blog written by Michael Abbott. He is a member of academia and his writings are much more intellectual than my own. So please head over to http://www.brainygamer.com/ for some interesting reading.

In his latest podcast, episode 10, he plugged this blog and attempted to respond to an earlier post I made about video game violence and art. You can listen to the entire podcast here, it's only a little over an hour long. Or you can skip to the last ten minutes where I'm mentioned. Saving the best for last. :o)

To visitors from the Brainy Gamer blog, welcome to Theory Fighter! I've only gotten started, so I hope you enjoy reading the few essays I've posted. Please bookmark this site and expect to see more updates and hopefully, learn something new in the process. I will be starting my own podcast soon with a fun group of brainiacs and interviews with new media artists. So I hope you'll come back for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can be certain that I've added you to my RSS feeds!